Our team has extensive experience in advising foreign developers on real estate projects, including structuring real estate transactions, drafting real estate joint venture agreements, drafting land purchase agreements, booking contracts, lease, and long-term lease agreements, sale and purchase agreements for residential units, and assisting in negotiation with Vietnamese developers. We also advise manufacturers on the acquisition of industrial land, and on construction contracts and other agreements ancillary to factory establishment. We also conduct land due diligence for global hotel operators and advise on hotel management agreements.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE
Due Diligence and Title Searches
Licensing and Regulatory Advice
Land Purchase and Conveyancing
- Advised VinaCapital on a ten-figure USD mixed-use real estate project in Central Vietnam, including regulatory, corporate structuring, and transactional advice as well as participating in negotiations with potential investors.
- Negotiated/drafted joint venture agreement for a golf/residence project in District 9, Ho Chi Minh City for Kumho E&C.
- Advised Gaw Capital on a mixed-use real estate project in District 2, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Advised Sapa Building System, JA Solar, and Fruit of the Loom on the purchase of land for industrial purposes.
- Advised Marriott on its hotel projects in Vietnam, including conducting due diligence on the land and review of hotel management contracts.
- Advised Doji Land, as the hotel owner, on the negotiation of its hotel management agreement with a Japanese hotel operator for the Okura Prestige Saigon Hotel.
- Advised Phu My Hung Corporation on drafting and negotiating several commercial lease agreements.
Michael K. Lee
Michael is a Partner at Dilinh Legal with over a decade of experience in Vietnam. Prior to Dilinh Legal, Michael worked at the Vietnam offices of Tilleke & Gibbins and MBJSM...FULL PROFILE