Who We Are
Dilinh Legal is a corporate law firm based in Ho Chi Minh City with a focus on serving clients in the manufacturing, consumer goods, real estate, and life science sectors. The firm was founded by Diep Hoang in 2010. Previously, Diep was a banking and finance Associate at Mayer Brown JSM’s Ho Chi Minh City office (“MBJSM”). In 2016, a former colleague at MBJSM, Thao Nguyen, joined Dilinh Legal as Partner. In September 2017, Michael K. Lee joined the firm as Partner, bringing with him over 10 years of combined experience at the Vietnam offices of MBJSM and Tilleke & Gibbins.
At Dilinh Legal, Diep, Thao, and Michael combine their extensive experience and formidable legal talent in a wide range of legal sectors to bring their clients a compelling value proposition: elite law firm quality at highly competitive rates.
We focus on serving clients in the manufacturing, consumer goods, real estate, and life science sectors.
We understand our client’s business, industry, and organization, and the commercial context of their legal matters.
We serve our clients with uncommon dedication.
The following leading publications, providing analysis and rankings of law firms and leading lawyers, have recognized Dilinh Legal in their 2019 Rankings for Vietnam:
Asia Law Profiles
- “Recommended Firm” for Real Estate industry sector (only one ranking tier, one of eleven firms ranked).
- “Recommended Firm” for Industrial and Manufacturing industry sector (only one ranking tier, one of eight firms ranked).
- “Notable Law Firm” for Corporate and M&A practice field (four ranking tiers, one of seven in the Notable category).
- “Leading Lawyer” for Construction and Real Estate, and Corporate and M&A for Partner Michael K. Lee (two ranking tiers).
- Dilinh ranked “Tier 5” in Corporate M&A (five ranking tiers, 29 firms ranked, one of 5 firms ranked in Tier 5.
- Dilinh ranked “Tier 3” in Dispute Resolution (three ranking tiers, 17 firms ranked, one of 7 firms ranked in Tier 3.
Michael K. Lee individually ranked as “Brand 4” for Corporate and M&A.