Dilinh Legal has strong dispute resolution and crisis management capabilities. Michael has extensive civil litigation experience in the United States and has been an arbitrator with the Vietnam International Arbitration Center since May of 2012. He has advised on numerous high-profile labor disputes in Vietnam. Diep regularly represents Phu Hung Group in their civil disputes and has advised other clients on a number of marquee civil disputes including advising a Taiwanese multinational on one of the most significant environmental pollution incidents in Vietnam and advising a multinational Taiwanese manufacturer on a high-profile tax audit.
- Advised a Taiwanese multinational on one of the most significant environmental pollution incidents in Vietnam. The client was charged with illegally discharging toxic industrial waste into the ocean through drainage pipes originating from its factories.
- Advised a multinational Taiwanese manufacturer on a high-profile tax audit covering 10 years of the client’s tax records. The client had more than 5,000 workers working in two large factories, and the products it exported per year had a value in the range of high eight-digits USD.
- Advised an American garment manufacturer on a critical construction dispute with their prime contractor.
- Represented on a number of multinational banks and companies on high-value debt recovery cases, including the prosecution of civil lawsuits in Vietnam.
- Advised on numerous labor disputes and separations involving C-level executives at large multinational corporations operating in Vietnam.
- Advised on numerous mass redundancies based on corporate restructuring and the labor usage plan.