Dilinh Legal has solid dispute resolution and crisis management capabilities. Michael has extensive civil litigation experience in the United States and has been an arbitrator with the Vietnam International Arbitration Center since May of 2012. He has advised on numerous high-profile labor disputes in Vietnam. Diep regularly represents Phu Hung Group in their civil disputes and has advised other clients on substantial civil disputes, including advising a Taiwanese multinational on one of the most significant environmental pollution incidents in Vietnam and advising a multinational Taiwanese manufacturer on a high-profile tax audit. We often represent clients during regulatory investigations.
- Advised a Taiwanese multinational on one of the most significant environmental pollution incidents in Vietnam. The client was charged with illegally discharging toxic industrial waste into the ocean through drainage pipes originating from its factories.
- Advised a multinational Taiwanese manufacturer on a high-profile tax audit covering ten years of tax records. The client employed over 5,000 workers working in two facilities, and its yearly exports approached 100 million USD.
- Advised an American garment manufacturer on a critical construction dispute with their general contractor.
- Represented multinational banks and companies on high-value debt recovery cases, including the prosecution of civil lawsuits.
- Advised on numerous labor disputes and separations involving C-level executives at large multinational corporations operating.
- Advised on numerous mass redundancies based on corporate restructuring and the labor usage plan.