Our team has extensive experience in advising foreign developers on real estate projects, including structuring real estate transactions, drafting real estate joint venture agreements, drafting land purchase agreements, booking agreements, lease and long-term lease agreements, sale and purchase agreements for residential units, and assisting in negotiation with Vietnamese developers. We also advised manufacturers on the purchase of industrial land, and on construction and other contracts ancillary to factory establishment, and conducted land due diligence for global hotel operators.
PRACTICES WITH REAL ESTATE INCLUDE
Conducting Due Diligence and Title Searches
Licensing and Regulatory
Land Purchase and Conveyance
- Advised a prominent local investment fund on a ten-figure USD mixed-use real estate project in Central Vietnam, including regulatory, corporate structuring, and transactional advice as well as participating in negotiations with potential investors.
- Negociated/drafted joint venture agreement, and prepared licensing documentation for a golf/residence project in District 9, Ho Chi Minh City for Kumho E&C.
- Advised La Perla Living International on several resort/residence projects in Central Vietnam, including the Bai Tram Resort.
- Advised Chiap Hoa Group on a real estate complex in District 2, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Advised Phu My Hung Corporation on drafting and negotiating a number of lease agreements.