Mergers and Acquisitions
Our lawyers have acted as lead counsel on significant M&A transactions involving prominent corporations in a variety of industries, including manufacturing, media, logistics, investment funds, ecommerce, insurance, and real estate. We conduct due diligence, advise on local issues, and draft transactions documents
- Performed comprehensive due diligence and advised on Vietnam aspects for Nippon Steel’s acquisition of BlueScope Steel businesses as part of a USD 1.36 billion joint venture.
- Acted for Merck on the Vietnam aspects of the global Merck/Schering-Plough merger valued at USD 41.1 billion.
- Acted for Tencent in its acquisition of a minority interest in VNG Corporation (commonly known as Vinagames).
- Acted for Phu The Hung’s acquisition of Life Broadband Information JSC, New Life Company Limited, and VTSG.
- Advised Taiwanese investors in relation to 100% share acquisition in Bao Tin Assurance Corporation.
- Advised a group of Taiwanese investors to acquire 100% shares of Victoria Fund Management Company.