Our lawyers have assisted many foreign investors to establish and maintain their legal/commercial presence in Vietnam through a variety of vehicles, including the establishment of representative offices, wholly foreign-owned companies, joint venture entities, and business cooperation contracts.
WE CAN ASSIST THE FOLLOWING
- Incorporation and licensing services, including pre-licensing/set-up considerations, foreign investment approval applications, incorporation, and post-licensing requirements.
- Advise on corporate structuring and governance matters.
- Drafting corporate constitutional documents, such as the company charter and board resolutions.
- Corporate secretarial services.
- Incorporated a Vietnamese subsidiary for Merck Sharp & Dohme to engage in the import of pharmaceutical products.
- Incorporated a Vietnamese subsidiary for Groupon to engage in advertisement services.
- Incorporated a Vietnamese subsidiary for Gap to engage in quality inspection and liaison services.
- Incorporate the Vietnam operational entities of Rocket Internet’s Lazada and Zalora businesses.
- Advised Intervet on establishing a veterinary medicine import and distribution company.
- Assisted JAS in establishing a logistics company on a joint-venture basis.
- Incorporated a Vietnamese subsidiary for Hyosung to operate as a authorized Ferrari dealership and warranty and maintenance center.
- We have obtained representative office licenses for dozens of foreign entities.