Lead by Michael, our technology practice is a transactional-based practice that addresses the issues that arise when companies develop, license, acquire, or sell information technology and computer-related products and services.
PRACTICES IN TECHNOLOGY INCLUDE
- Digital Media and Ecommerce
Privacy and Data Security
- Advised a Japanese automotive technology manufacturer on digital mapping issues.
- Advised a multinational telecommunications company on several areas of its telecommunications business, including matters related to equipment leasing and management, cloud storage, streaming and the provision of information, communications and technology consulting services.
- Advised a publicly listed U.S. software company specializing in speech recognition technology on many issues related to the provision of telecommunications services in Vietnam, and privacy issues with respect to data transmitted over telecom networks and the processing of such data.
- Advised one of China’s largest Internet companies on data privacy regulations, online user agreements, and online transactions.
- Advised a popular game publisher on virtual currency and the online games business in Vietnam.
- Advised SNS Plus Vietnam on gaming regulatory and compliance.